|Forum Home > News & Announcements > Sticky: 2006Scape Client Download|
2006Scape Client Downloads
If you're having a "javac not recognized" error when running the client, you need to:
1) Click on this provided link: http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/index.html
2) You will see four downloads at the center of your screen. click on Java Platform (JDK) 7u2
3) Download it. After it's completed the download, try to run the client again. It should work.
If you don't know how to download and extract a client, heres a quick guide:
1) Download WinRar
http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm (choose the correct link depending on your operating system)
2) Download our client with one of the links above
3) When the download finishes, click "open". This should open your file in Winrar.
4) Click on the client and hit extract at the top of Winrar.
5) Choose desktop and hit extract.
6) Wait until it finishes. You should now have the client on your desktop.
7) Open the client folder and click "run"
The client will start and you're good to go!
If you still are having problems with the client, or don't know what to do, head over to our tech support forum!